Monday, August 24, 2015

"Our House Kicks the Ass of Even Other Efficient Homes"

Those aren’t our words, but I don’t feel comfortable censoring the words of our clients. That is the title of an email from a client of ours after receiving their Duke Energy “My Home Energy Report”. We take pride in our house-proud clients. It’s an incredible feeling to have them call or email to tell us; “Our screened porch is the best place on earth” or, “The office niche really is all I needed, and it cuts down on my clutter too” or, “I didn’t know that a house could have even temperatures from room to room throughout the different seasons, but we do!” Today, I received another “My Home Energy Report” from a recent client who has been in her home for just over one full year. We love that she is so excited about her home’s energy efficiency that she shares it with us. The graphic format makes the information even stronger and more impressive. I’ve attached it for your viewing pleasure. Consider the benefits of building to a higher standard when you choose to build. Not only will you benefit from lower monthly energy bills, you’ll have a more comfortable and healthy indoor environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment